Managing your properties as if they were our own.
West of Hudson Properties is a real-estate and property management company based in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Multifamily real estate is our specialization. We also manage a variety of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties.
We believe in matching owners of beautiful units to excellent tenants who deserve proper housing.
West of Hudson Properties
West of Hudson Properties began in 2012. We acquired our first 5 multifamily properties in Jersey City. Then, our rapid growth began.
By the end of 2014, we assembled 21 properties in Hudson County, NJ.
Two years later, we managed 37 properties (400 units). At this point, we were spread out through Essex County and Passaic County.
A year later, we sold a ground up construction project of 36 units in Jersey City and a residential construction project of 52 units in Pompton Lakes.
In 2019, we completed our Bergen project and its leasing. As the year continues, we’re excited to continue growing rapidly and achieving new successes.
Read about our mission, our vision, and our values!
- Continuous learning: we’re constantly learning to improve our property management skills. We focus on each experience as a way to learn something new and important.
- Diversity: we’re always looking for chances to learn from one another. Our employees come from a wide variety of different backgrounds. Our skills and experiences differ immensely. We use them to improve each other. Our team grows stronger with each additional member!
- Integrity: we’re always truthful and honest to our property owners and our tenants.
- We go above and beyond the industry standard to manage our property owners’ properties.
- Our maintenance department fixes and improves every issue within our properties. In this manner, our happy tenants continue to keep our occupancy rates always above 98%.
- For rent collection, we use an easy-to-use online portal. Our property owners also have access to this portal. Through the portal, they’re able to always be well-informed. They can see maintenance repairs (which always include before and after photos), rent collection, cost of supplies, etc.
- Our large bulk supply purchases have led us to form strong relations with a major home improvement store which allows us to save on supplies. These savings are carried over to our property owners.
- Our vision is to continually improve our multifamily property management company. Specifically, so that we help as both property owners and tenants to have a wonderful experience related to their property and their housing, respectively.
- What does this mean?
- Growing properties under our management!
- Increasing the amount of our NJ & PA properties!
- Expanding to new states!
- Surging of more offices!
- Adding more talented individuals to the team!
- In this manner, we aim to constantly expand throughout the United States, so we can help even more property owners and their tenants.
- What does this mean?